The Portage College Public Legal Education Program (PLE Program) is in its fifteenth year of providing Public Legal Education and Information services to the citizens, organizations and communities of north eastern Alberta.Click to learn more about us.
- Bullying & Cyber-Bullying – Fishing Lake10:00 AM
- Elder Abuse- Cold Lake First Nation10:00 AM
- Bullying – Saddle Lake09:00 AM
- Bullying – Buffalo Lake01:00 PM
- Traffic Laws & Traffic Safety – Kikino10:00 AM
- Bullying & the Law- Goodfish Lake10:00 AM
- Just Cause, Going to Court, Breach of Administration Charges – Elizabeth10:00 AM
Our 2015-16 PLE Resource Directory is a listing of legal resources for North Eastern Alberta. It is published every two years with grant funding from the Alberta Law Foundation. It is available through our office or can be downloaded on our resources page (where you can save to smartphone, tablet or computer). Listings include provincial services,…
Our latest newsletter is available for download. It has information on upcoming sessions, events and plans for the spring. Visit our newsletter page to view or download.
We have been busy working on a new website for our program. We wanted to make it easier to find information on our upcoming sessions and to make it easier to register for sessions. Now you can view events on our homepage and register via comments on the event page. We also made it easier…