Traffic Safety Fair-Kikino School/Journeys
November 29, 2010
Partners: Bev Littlechilds- Traffic Safety Coordinator; Shelley Jackson- Portage College Public Legal Education; Pauline Thompson-Community Services Coordinator; Conts.Bennett, LLB RCMP.
12:45-1:45 Gr. ECS/1-2/3-4 will rotate through the following sessions in the gym
1. Child Safety Seat and Baby Equipment
2. Bike Safety
3. ATV safety
4. Bus and Car Safety- Cold Weather
1. PLE session on “Behind the Wheel”
2. Child Safety Seat and Baby Equipment
3. Bike Safety
4. ATV safety
5. Bus and Car Safety- Cold Weather
• Prior to this date…teachers please have your students complete the survey monkey survey.
• Follow up sessions in your classrooms in the months after…Bev will do this
• Information resources will be set up on a display on the side in the gym.
• Partners will all help out for door prizes.
• Invitations to community members will follow the following format: Teachers please make an invitation for your class to color.
“Dear Parents, we will be partnering for a traffic safety fair on November 29, 2010. Please indicate which family member will be meeting your child on this date.”